How to Integrate PayKickstart and Sendlane
PayKickstart is an all-in-one payment and affiliate management system that will allow you to easily sell your products, recruit affiliate partners and manage your customer transactions.
By integrating PayKickstart with Sendlane, customer information collected at checkout can be funnelled directly to your desired Lists in Sendlane
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active PayKickstart account with at least one PayKickstart Campaign and one Product created.
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready as well. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so PayKickstart knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting PayKickstart and Sendlane
- From your PayKickstart homepage, click on the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner, and select Integrations
- Click Autoresponders, followed by + Add an Email Integration
- Select Sendlane from the dropdown menu, then enter an Account Name, followed by your Sendlane API/Hash Keys and Subdomain
- Click Connect
Now that your Sendlane account is Linked with PayKickstart, we'll connect a specific PayKickstart Product within a Campaign, to a List in Sendlane.
- From your Campaigns page, select your desired Product from the dropdown next to your desired Campaign
- Click the pencil to go into the product editor
- Scroll down to Integrations, and enable Email Integration
- Now you have some options. From here, you can select which triggers will add a contact to a specific List within Sendlane. After clicking Enable on the desired trigger, continue making selections from each of the appearing dropdown boxes, selecting your List, tags, etc.
- Scroll to the top and click Save
You may wish to make different lists for different triggers. i.e, one for abandoned carts, one for successful conversions, etc.
Your Integration is now complete!
Test Mode: Testing your funnel before going live
With PayKickstart, you have the ability to test everything before going live, using the Test Mode feature. To enable that, you will need to navigate to Campaigns and select Test Mode from the Campaign Status column:
Now that Test Mode is enabled, you can run test transactions without having to worry that the payments go through.
Once Test Mode is enabled, only the transactions will be considered test ones. All other integrations attached to the campaign will still trigger for testing purposes.
After you go through the checkout page submission, you can also check these Test transactions by going to Payments → Transactions → Test:
This integration is native to PayKickstart, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the PayKickstart team is just a few clicks away!
Connect with the PayKickstart team
Additional PayKickstart Resources
Integrating: Homepage → Drop-down → Autoresponders → + Add an Email Integration → Select Sendlane → Enter account name, email/Subdomain/API Key → Connect → Homepage → Campaigns → Product → Editor → Integrations → Sendlane → Select triggers → Choose List/Tags → Save