How to Integrate Zotabox and Sendlane
Zotabox is a collection of tools through which you can dramatically boost customer engagement and subscribers.
Integrating Zotabox and Sendlane enables you to funnel contacts captured by Zotabox directly to your Lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Zotabox account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account, so Zotabox knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Zotabox with Sendane
- From the Zotabox Dashboard, hover over Get Ideas and select Email Service Integration
- Select Sendlane from the list of applications
- Enter your Subdomain and API/Hash keys and click Submit API KEY
For this integration, you must enter "https://" before your subdomain url
- Select the List with which you want Zotabox to integrate, and click Save
Your Integration is now complete!
Captured contacts from your Zotabox forms will now be synced with your selected List in Sendlane!
This integration is native to Zotabox, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Zotabox team is just a few clicks away!
- Connect with the Zotabox team
- Visit the Zotabox FAQ page
Additional Zotabox Resources
Sign up for Zotabox | Zotabox Blog | Promotional Ideas
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Sendlane + Zotabox - Generate More Revenue With Live Chat and Opt-In Forms
- 6 Powerful Lead Magnets Proven to Engage and Capture Leads
Login to Zotabox → Dashboard→ Email Service Integrations → Select Sendlane → Enter Subdomain / API / Hash → Select List → Save