How to Integrate Boost and Sendlane
Boost is a unique email capturing platform that allows you to acquire email addresses without the need to fill out a form. Instead, Boost requests a contact's information through social media, capturing their email address in the process.
Integrating Boost and Sendlane enables you to add collected information directly to your Lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Boost account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account so Boost knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Boost and Sendlane
- From your Boost homepage, navigate to Setup → Data sync integrations
- Click + Add New
- Select Sendlane from the dropdown box and name your integration
- Enter your API key, Hash key, and subdomain.
- Click Test Connection. If the connection is successful, click Create
- When you go to create a Campaign in Boost, navigate to Step 3 of the Campaign creator, click the Select a service dropdown box, and select Sendlane. From there, you can select your recently completed integration as well as the List in Sendlane with which you want Boost to integrate
- Click Create Campaign to continue along in the process on the Boost side, but once that's all set...
Your integration is now complete and captured contacts will be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
This integration is native to Boost, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Boost team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Boost Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Social Media vs Email Marketing: 5 Reasons Why Email Wins
- Email Vs Social Media - Where You Get the Most Bang for Your Buck!
- 8 Ways Successful Marketers Align Their Social Media and Email Marketing for Maximum Success
Login to Boost → Setup → Data sync integrations → Add New → Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key & Subdomain → Test Connection → Create