How to Integrate Wishlist and Sendlane
WhishList is a powerful, yet easy to use Wordpress membership software solution that can turn any WordPress site into a full-blown membership site.
When a visitor signs up for a membership level, you can seamlessly transfer their information to any list within Sendlane, apply or remove tags, and trigger automated emails.
Connecting WishList and Sendlane
Before getting started, be sure to have your API & Hash Keys ready, as well as the List ID you are sending lead information to. You will also need to have already created Wordpress website and installed the WishList plugin.
- Login to your Wordpress account and click on the Whishlist Member button and then click on setup. P1
- Once you click the setup button you will see an option for integrations. Click on the integrations button
- Select the Email Providers tab and then choose the Sendlane Icon
- Select Configure and a Pop up will come up to configure your account. Enter your Sendlane credentials (API key, Hash Key, Sendlane subdomain, and List ID) and click Save & Close
- A pop up will display if the integration was successful
Then, once the Informizely code snippet is installed on your site, you can begin collecting leads immediately!
Visitors who enter their email and complete your survey will be added to your Sendlane list automatically.
Please Note: This integration is native to Informizely, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Informizely team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Informizely Resources
Settings → Add an Integration → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain, List ID → Update