How to Integrate MiloTree and Sendlane
MiloTree is a smart pop-up platform that enables you to convert visitors into followers, contacts and customers.
By integrating MiloTree with Sendlane, captured leads can be funneled directly to your Sendlane Lists!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active MiloTree account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you created a list inside of your Sendlane account so MiloTree knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting MiloTree and Sendlane
- Log in, and select the Email icon
- Select Connect Account
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left corner, select Sendlane from the list of providers and click Connect
- From there, you'll be prompted to enter your Sendlane subdomain followed by your API key and Hash Key.
- Next, select your desired Sendlane List from the drop-down menu on the left
- Customize your pop-up content to your liking, then click Done
- You will be directed back to your home screen. Click the purple Save button at the bottom right of the page
Your integration is now complete!
Captured subscribers will be automatically added to your chosen Sendlane list.
This integration is native to MiloTree, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the MiloTree team is just a few clicks away!
Additional MiloTree Resources
Login → Email → Connect Account → Sendlane → Connect → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key & Subdomain → Select desired list → Customize pop-up content → Done → Save