How to Integrate Gleam and Sendlane
Gleam is a multi-functional marketing platform that allows users to create behavior-based capture forms, contests and giveaways, galleries and more!
Integrating Gleam and Sendlane enables you to funnel contacts captured by Gleam forms directly to your lists in Sendlane!
Before Getting Started
Prior to connecting with Sendlane, you'll need an active Gleam account.
Please also have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → API.
Last (but not least) be sure you have created a list inside of your Sendlane account so Gleam knows where to place your new leads and contacts!
Connecting Gleam with Sendane
- From the Gleam home page, select Site Settings
- Click the Integrations tab, scroll until you find Sendlane, and toggle the switch to On
- Enter your Subdomain, API/Hash keys, and select the list in Sendlane with which you want to integrate.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Your Integration is now complete!
Captured contacts from your Gleam campaigns can now be synced with your selected list in Sendlane!
This integration is native to Gleam, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Gleam team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Gleam Resources
Additional Sendlane Resources
- Sendlane + Gleam - Competition and Giveaway Tools Designed to Boost Sales
- 6 Powerful Lead Magnets Proven to Engage & Capture Leads
Login to Gleam → Site Settings → Integrations → Toggle Sendlane to On → Enter Subdomain / API / Hash → Select list → Save