How to Integrate Informizely and Sendlane
Informizely is an interactive survey tool that can be used with your website, blog and even in emails to capture customer data and feedback.
If a visitor's name or email is captured through an Informizely survey, you can seamlessly transfer this information to any list within Sendlane and trigger automated emails.
Before Getting Started
Please have your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key and Subdomain ready. These can be found in your Sendlane account under Account → Developer.
You should also have the List ID for the particular list you'd like to send lead information to.
Finally, be sure you've already created an Informizely survey that includes an email address field.
Connecting Informizely and Sendlane
- Login to your Informizely account and click on the Settings button for the survey you wish to connect
- Click the Add an Integration button at the bottom of the page
- Select Sendlane from the list of available integrations
- Enter your Sendlane details (API key, Hash Key, Sendlane subdomain, and List ID) and click Update
- A pop up will display if the integration was successful
Then, once the Informizely code snippet is installed on your site, you can begin collecting leads immediately!
Visitors who enter their email and complete your survey will be added to your Sendlane list automatically.
Please Note: This integration is native to Informizely, so we're only able to provide limited troubleshooting support. However, if you do need help, the Informizely team is just a few clicks away!
Additional Informizely Resources
Settings → Add an Integration → Select Sendlane → Enter Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, Subdomain, List ID → Update