A variant is sometimes called a squeeze page. These landing pages are usually short and concise with an immediate call to action. Most landing page information is located above the “fold” as well as the lead capture form and/or transaction link. The squeeze page will often have many value offerings and calls to action located through the sales copy. Digital Marketers often use both kinds of pages to varying degrees of success.
From here you have the ability to:
- Create a new Landing Page template.
- View your current Landing Page templates.
- View stats for your optin pages such as Unique viewers, Total viewers, and Opt-in percentage.
- View more detailed Analytics of your Landing Pages.
- Edit your Landing Pages.
- Delete your Landing pages.
- Duplicate your Landing pages.
- Rename your Landing Pages.
- Edit the settings of your Landing Pages.