How Do I Add a Link from a File Hosting Site?
In this tutorial you will learn about:
- A file hosting site that will host your file.
- How to place the link to your hosted file within your emails.
There are many places on the internet that will allow you to upload a file and they will host it for you.
Google Drive is a free service that will allow you to upload your file and will provide you a link that you can paste inside of your emails.
To view a detailed guide on uploading a file to Google Drive, you can click here.
Once you’ve uploaded your file, you can mask the link behind the text of your email.
If you want to place your downloadable file behind an image or button within your emails.
- First, click on the image or button,
- Then along the left side of the email editor, you will see the option to paste your link.
- Please know after you paste your link in to the Link area, you must press the enter/return button to save the link.