How Do I Segment My List?
- How to segment a list
- How to create a global segment
- How to export segmented subscribers
- How to delete segmented subscribers
- How to delete a segment
How to Segment a List
1. Navigate to the Lists tab and select the List that you would like to segment.
2. Select the “Segments” button, and then you’ll see the “Add Segment” option appear, make sure to select it.
3. Name the segment and add the condition(s) you would like subscribers to be filtered by. You can specify if they should match “All” or “Any” of the specified conditions.
How to Create a Global Segment
4. Select the green “Add” button
How to Export Segmented Subscribers
1. Navigate to your “Lists” tab and into the list of which you would like to export segmented subscribers.
2. Select the “Segments” tab then select the “Subscribers” next to the title of the Segment you would like to export
6. You will receive an email with a link that leads to the file of the segmented subscribers.
How to Delete Segmented Subscribers
How to Delete a Segment
1. Navigate to your “Lists” tab and select the segment you have created. This procedure works for both Global and List specific segments.
2. You will see “Delete”, select this button to delete the segment.