How Do I Segment My List?
- How to segment a list
- How to create a global segment
- How to export segmented subscribers
- How to delete segmented subscribers
- How to delete a segment
How to Segment a List
3. Name the segment and add the condition(s) you would like subscribers to be filtered by. You can specify if they should match “All” or “Any” of the specified conditions.
How to Create a Global Segment
1. Navigate to the “Lists” tab and select “Global Segments”
2. Select “Add Segment”
4. Select “Add”
How to Export Segmented Subscribers
1. Navigate to your “Lists” tab and into the list of which you would like to export segmented subscribers.
2. Select the “Segments” tab then select the “Subscribers” next to the title of the Segment you would like to export
5. On the pop-up, you will see a list of the subscribers that are contained in the segment, select “Export”
5. You will receive an email with a link that leads to the file of the segmented subscribers.
How to Delete Segmented Subscribers
2. You will see “Delete Segment Subscribers.” Select this button to delete all segmented subscribers.
How to Delete a Segment
1. Navigate to your “Lists” tab and select the segment you have created. This procedure works for both Global and List specific segments.
2. You will see “Delete”, select this button to delete the segment.