How Do I Schedule Emails Campaigns?
1. After designing your Campaign, it will need to be confirmed and scheduled. You will have 4 options.
- Now – The Campaign will be sent immediately when sending a Campaign now, you will have the option to used optimized timing. You can learn more about optimized timing here.
- Throttle – The Campaign will send out a set amount of emails of a set amount of time
- On a Given Date and Time – The Campaign will be scheduled to send out a specific and set time
- Save as Draft – This will save the Campaign as a draft, it can be scheduled and sent later by editing it again
2. Once you have chosen an option and saved, you have completed the Campaign setup! You will see a designation next to the Campaign of its current status.
- Completed – The Campaign has finished sending out, the report is ready to be viewed
- Sending – The Campaign is currently being sent out
- Draft – The Campaign is currently in draft mode and has not been sent out