Integrating WooCommerce and Sendlane
1. Navigate to the “Integrations” tab, and select “Setup”, and then “Download” next to the WooCommerce integration title.
2. After downloading the plugin, install the “Sendlane For WooCommerce Plugin” into your WordPress. Select “Upload Plugin” in the “Plugins” section.
3. Go to “Settings” and select Sendlane For WooCommerce by clicking on the Sendlane logo.
4. Next, enter your subdomain (i.e. account.sendlane.com, please do not put http:// or https://), followed by our API key and Hash Key into the correct fields.
Your subdomain, API Key, and Hash Key can be found in your Sendlane account under the account settings tab. Click here to learn more about finding your API and Hash Key.
Please Note: If you enter any of the information incorrectly, you will be alerted that one of your settings is incorrect.
5. Once connected properly, the window will close. Navigate to your WooCommerce tab, click on “Settings.”
You should see a “Sendlane” tab. Here you’ll be able to set up your list settings.
- Select list – This is pulling from the lists you made inside your Sendlane account (If you created a list after integrating WooCommerce with Sendlane, then refresh your account to make sure all your lists show in the drop-down menu).
- Subscribe Customers – You can select whether you would like the integration to ask customers to be added to your list or to automatically add people to your email list
- Opt-in Field Label -You may customize a message that will prompt people to check mark if they want to be opted into your list as they purchase.
- Opt-In Checkbox Default – Allows you to automatically check or allow users to check the box for permission.
- Opt-In Checkbox Location – This is the location in which you want the Opt-In Field Label to be displayed on your WooCommerce Checkout.
Please Note: You must have an active Sendlane account, with at least one list. You can learn how to create a list here.
6. Next select “Save Changes.” You have completed your integration! We recommend making a test purchase to test that the integration is working properly. You can learn how to do that here.
Please Note: We suggest using Chrome or Firefox while using Sendlane, using an alternate browser may cause issues while viewing the Integrations tab.