How to Create a Campaign
1. To create a Campaign, start by navigating to the “Campaigns” tab in the left-hand navigation bar inside of your dashboard
2. Select “Create Campaign” in the top right-hand corner
3. Next, you will be brought to the campaign designer, enter the name of your campaign, and the subject of the email (You can also add a Personal Tag here, you can learn more about personalization tags here).
On this page, you will also see a “Tracking” section. In this section, you will see the options to turn on and off “Track Clicks”, “Google Analytics”, and add an “Attachment.”
4. After entering the fields, click “Next.” You will be brought to the “Recipients” tab, where you will select the List(s), Segment(s), or subscribers with a certain tag you would like to send the campaign to. You can learn how to create a list here, how to create a segment here and about tags here.
5. You will then be prompted to design your email. Choose one of the options to design your email. Please note: If you would like to add pre-written HTML code to an email, you will need to create a template in the My Templates section.
6. After designing your Campaign, it will need to be confirmed and scheduled. You will have 4 options.
- Now – The Campaign will be sent immediately when sending a Campaign now, you will have the option to used optimized timing. You can learn more about optimized timing here.
- Throttle – The Campaign will send out a set amount of emails of a set amount of time
- On a Given Date and Time – The Campaign will be scheduled to send out a specific and set time
- Save as Draft – This will save the Campaign as a draft, it can be scheduled and sent later by editing it again
7. Once you have chosen an option and saved, you have completed the Campaign setup! You will see a designation next to the Campaign of its current status.
- Completed – The Campaign has finished sending out, the report is ready to be viewed
- Progressing – The Campaign is currently being sent out
- Draft – The Campaign is currently in draft mode and has not been sent out