Connect Sendlane to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Sendlane to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Sendlane to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Sendlane”
4. Use your credentials to connect your Sendlane account to Zapier.
5. Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Sendlane and Zapier.
Connecting Zapier and Sendlane
This article will walk you through how to integrate Zapier with Sendlane. By connecting Sendlane with Zapier, you can integrate with many different apps. You can create a FREE account with Zapier here.
- Start by logging into your Zapier dashboard and selecting “Make Your Zap”
- Next, select your Trigger App, by selecting “Choose App” (in this demo, we will use GotoWebinar, you will want to choose the App you are looking to integrate with Sendlane)
- You will then choose your “Action” app, by clicking “Choose App” and selecting Sendlane, you may need to use the search bar to search for Sendlane
- After selecting Sendlane, you will be prompted to choose an action that will Sendlane will perform, this will already be selected for you as “Create Subscriber” click “Save + Continue”
- You will then be prompted to log in to your Sendlane account, enter the email address and password of the account you would like to connect
- Next, select your Sendlane account and click “Save + Continue”
- Select Your Sendlane list and the field that contains the email, first name, last name, and tags are optional.Please Note: For the integration to be set up properly you must have a list already created in your Sendlane account, read more about Creating a List here.
- Test to ensure that you’re selecting the correct fieldPlease Note: This will deploy an error if the field you selected is NOT the correct field, once completed, select “Create and Continue”
- Test successful! At this time you can either select “Finish” or go back and edit the Zap
- Next, name your Zap and Turn it On!
- You will now be able to locate the Zap in your dashboard, under the “Zaps” tab, you will be able to turn it off or on anytime you want! You can also run, edit, rename, see the history, copy and delete using the drop-down menu.